This is a unique opportunity to acquire the IP assets of House of Holland Limited (in Administration) (“House of Holland” or the “Company”), a prominent British fashion house with a foothold in both luxury and high street markets, extensive licensing potential and a significant celebrity following.
MINIMUM OFFER LEVEL: £80,000
Highlights and Opportunities
- Highly distinctive brand with bold colours and instantly recognisable slogans
- 15-year track record as a trusted brand partner of high-profile global fashion operators including Net-a-Porter and Farfetch
- Brand has generated global exposure by strategic collaborations with international brands
- Significant social media presence and celebrity following
- Opportunity for active license agreements to be renegotiated in order to access immediate cash flow
- International trade mark portfolio protecting the brand in key territories including the UK, Europe and China
The brand was launched in 2006 by fashion designer Henry Holland, developing into a luxury brand favoured by celebrities and established as a regular on the London fashion week circuit. House of Holland has recorded an average turnover of £1.7m and gross profit margins of 65% over the last three years.
IP Assets for Sale:
- Goodwill rights in the brand and reputation of the House of Holland corporate brand
- Rights in portfolio of registered trade marks
- Copyright in relation to the website content
- Domain name portfolio
- Customer database and analytics information
- Social media accounts
- Organisational knowledge including an extensive catalogue of images from fashion shoots
All offers and requests for more information should be submitted by email directly to Emily Muir at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Andrew Smith (email@example.com) of Metis Partners by email or by phone – +44 (0)141 353 3011. The deadline for offers has been set at 12 May 2020 at Noon (BST).