Metis Partners presents an exciting opportunity to acquire the intellectual property (“IP”) assets of cloudBuy Limited (“cloudBuy” or the “Company”) a dynamic care marketplace, e-commerce, e-procurement and digital marketplace solutions provider.
Highlights and Opportunities
- Proven SaaS-based e-commerce, e-procurement and digital marketplace solutions, including care marketplace.
- Software utilised by major global organisations.
- Valuable ISO certifications secured, including ISO27001 (information security standard) and ISO9001 (QMS), and is PCS DSS compliant (payment services).
- Two decades worth of critical organisational knowledge and data.
- Global brand and trade mark protection and 600-domain name portfolio.
- Previously London Stock Exchange pls (AIM) listed company.
Founded in 1999 as @UKPLC, cloudBuy is a developer of SaaS-based e-commerce, e-procurement and digital marketplace solutions that have been marketed internationally.
The software has diverse, cross-sector applicability, and has been utilised by customers:
- to provide care marketplaces, covering both NHS and Local Authority cohorts;
- for e-commerce functionality;
- to trade with suppliers seamlessly in an ergonomic e-procurement environment, and;
- to launch digital marketplaces on the Company’s cloud-based platform.
The Company’s software has been developed over 20 years achieving ISO accreditation and is supported by a comprehensive body of organisational knowledge detailing the architecture of the software.
IP Assets for Sale include:
- Software comprising cloudBuy’s ‘eCommerce’, ‘eProcurement’ and ‘Digital Marketplace’ software solutions;
- Goodwill rights in the cloudBuy brand;
- Registered trade mark portfolio with international protection;
- Domain name portfolio comprising circa 600 domains; and
- Organisational knowledge comprising detailed documentation relating to the Company’s software.
Please note that a deadline for offers has been set on Friday 10th July 2020 at 12pm (BST). All interested parties should ensure that their best offer is submitted by this deadline. Following the deadline, Metis Partners reserves the right to request a further round of offers to be submitted above a minimum offer level.
All offers and requests for more information should be submitted by email directly to Ryan Diamond at (email@example.com) of Metis Partners by email or by phone – +44 (0)141 353 3011. Any offer conditions (clarification of details or specific questions about assets) should also be included in the email.
All communication regarding offers should be made to Metis Partners.