Beast Sports – Global Sports Nutrition Brand & IP Portfolio For Sale
Metis Partners presents an exciting opportunity to acquire the intellectual property (“IP”) portfolio of Beast, a global brand which has achieved significant traction in the US sports nutrition industry since its launch more than 25 years ago.
The Company has generated more than $27m in revenue since 2015 and the brand underpins a well-established line of innovative, high-quality, and affordable supplements, which have gained valuable industry-recognition with multiple industry awards.
The Beast IP is owned by Ultra Lab Nutrition Inc. d/b/a Beast Sports Nutrition and USA Nutraceuticals Group Inc. (collectively known as “Beast” or the “Company”). This IP acquisition presents an excellent opportunity for buyers to generate immediate revenue by leveraging the brand’s existing reputation and sales in the Fitness and Nutrition sectors.
- To acquire the rights to the highly recognisable ‘Beast’ brand, which has a strong track record of revenue generation and has built a reputation for quality and excellence in the sports nutrition sector for more than 25 years.
- To acquire a valuable trademark portfolio comprising 77 registered trademarks protecting the desirable ‘Beast’ brand across key commercial territories and categories, with considerable protection in the US.
- To utilize the trademark portfolio as part of an offensive or defensive brand strategy to build upon the existing momentum achieved by the Company to date, either by expanding the Beast brand into other product categories or territories, or using the portfolio to bolster protection around existing product lines by taking action against potential infringers.
- To leverage the Company’s trademark protected products including 'Super Test' testosterone booster, 'Beast Mode' pre-workout and flagship ‘Creature’ creatine which underpins a creatine supplement that consistently ranks amongst the best-selling creatine supplements on Amazon.
- To access the dynamic global sports nutrition market, which is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% between 2022 and 2028 and reach $71.4bn by 2028.
For more information and access to a virtual data room, please contact Struan McArthur at email@example.com; or call +44 (0)141 353 3011 or +1 858 848 6911.