Metis Partners was appointed by Chamberlain & Co to sell the IP assets of The Africa Channel.
The Africa Channel was a unique platform focusing on the African continent, its people and cultures and attracted over 370k views per week on British television.
IP Assets Sold
- Registered trade mark protecting The Africa Channel brand
- Extensive branded website content & domain portfolio
- Programming rights in content aired by The Africa Channel network
- Copyright in relation to the Company’s Radio jingle
- Key organizational knowledge
Highlight of this IP Sale
We reached over 600 potentially interested parties in the media & communications sector with this IP sale campaign and facilitated extensive due diligence enquiries under accelerated timescales. We identified and demonstrated to the ultimate buyer how this IP bundle, including the programming rights and key organizational knowledge, could easily facilitate and secure the continuity of the Africa Channel network.
See Client Results For IP Assets Sold
See IP Assets For Sale