Metis Partners was appointed by Duff & Phelps (now a Kroll business)to sell the IP assets of Philidas.
Philidas was a manufacturer of nuts and fasteners for industrial and domestic applications, including automotive, aerospace, mining and renewable energy. The brand had more than70 years exposure in this specialist global industry, and was known for delivering high quality, innovative products.
IP Assets Sold
- Goodwill rights in the 70-year brand & reputation of Philidas
- Patent application relating to an innovative product
- Extensive key organizational knowledge, including designs & technical specs
- Goodwill rights in numerous Philidas product brands
- Website content and domains
- Customer database
Highlight of this IP Sale
This established manufacturing brand had been a key industry supplier for decades and we generated interest by marketing to a tailored database of parties up and down the supply chain. Metis Partners supported due diligence requests until a final offer was received. The business was relaunched and still trades.