Metis Partners presents the unique opportunity to license or acquire the intellectual property (“IP”) assets owned by Adrok Limited, a disruptive geophysical services company. Adrok has developed patented imaging technology that maps the earth’s subsurface to locate and identify natural resources in an environmentally friendly manner, eliminating the need for exploratory drilling and reducing exploration costs by up to 90%.
The Company’s technology has been deployed by global corporations such as Chevron and Glencore, and is market-proven, having underpinned the Company’s generation of average revenues in the seven-figures, between 2015-2020.
The Company’s solution is the world’s first and only technology related to direct material identification of the earth’s subsurface and is underpinned by millions of dollars in investment. Adrok’s unique offering maps the subsurface and ultimately determines the potential existence of natural resources from ground level without the need for exploratory borehole drilling. The solution further maps the subsurface and ultimately determines the potential existence of natural resources from ground level without the need for borehole drilling; and supports a process that culminates in a ‘virtual borehole’ depicting measurements of the subsurface resources, lithology and stratigraphy. With a fully developed, market-proven and transferable solution that is used to identify the existence of subsurface materials including oil, gas, and minerals, it represents a unique opportunity for a licensee or acquirer to access a number of lucrative and growing markets including mining, energy transition, oil and gas, civil engineering and biotech.
- To acquire the rights to the world’s first and only technology related to direct material identification of the earth’s subsurface, which has been relied on to deliver geophysical services, including to Chevron and Glencore.
- To deploy a proven technological solution underpinned by c.$6m of investment, which provides ‘virtual boreholes ', reducing exploration costs for clients by up to 90% and avoiding unnecessary environmental damage.
- To acquire a valuable patent portfolio comprising 26 granted patents protecting the Company’s proven technology in key natural resource territories, and which has received multiple forward citations, including from Saudi Aramco, Toshiba and Halliburton.
- To capitalise on market growth driven by demand from energy transition companies pivoting towards renewable energy sources and more environmentally friendly solutions, including geothermal energy.
- To acquire a flexible product solution that has a track record and applicability across a wide range of sectors including oil and gas, mining and bio-tech.