Honcho Insurtech - IP rich M&A opportunity
Metis Partners presents a unique opportunity to invest in or acquire a disruptive UK-based Insurtech Company which has built a significant reputation in the market. With a database of 30k registered users and investment of c.£5m, it represents a strategic opportunity to enter a market which is forecast to grow at 44% CAGR over the next four years.
Established in 2015, the Company has focused its efforts on providing a customer-oriented alternative to established price comparison websites (“PCWs”) within the automotive insurance industry.
The Company is challenging established PCWs through the use of its unique software platform acting as a Value Comparison Marketplace (“VCM”) solution. The Company utilises a reverse auction marketplace, allowing automotive insurers to “bid” in real time for business, to ensure consumers are provided with the most suitable product, at the best possible price.
The Company has also developed an embedded road risk product that is designed to work in conjunction with automotive partners, to provide vehicle buying consumers with insurance products at the point of sale. This road risk product can be white labelled for use by commercial automotive partners, and the Company has recently signed Heads of Terms to provide this product to a top 5 UK car dealer group.
- Invest in or acquire an award-winning business with an unrivalled customer-centric reputation in the insurance distribution market;
- Capitalise upon the Company’s opportunity to accelerate multiple revenue streams, including its operational VCM and its fully developed and tested road risk product;
- Tap into an established integrated insurer partner programme of 40+ insurance companies;
- Take advantage of opportunities in the burgeoning UK Insurtech market, which is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 44% between 2022 - 2026;
- Immediate access to the Company's pool of 30k registered VCM users;
- The Company has signed Heads of Terms for the supply of their embedded road risk product to a Top 5 UK car dealer group.
If you know anyone who would like further information, please get in touch with Emre Turan at email@example.com or on +44 (0) 141 353 3011.