Mark Sands of Quantuma LLP (the “Trustee”) has appointed Metis Partners to support the marketing and sale of the intellectual property (“IP”) assets belonging to the Bankruptcy Estate (the “Estate”), namely a music catalogue (the “Catalogue”).
IP ASSET HIGHLIGHTS
- Music Catalogue Comprised of 58 Compositions
- Key Compositions Historically Featured at Number One in Music Charts Worldwide
- Circa £930k in Royalty Payments, 2009 – to date
- Consistent Annual Royalties with Long-Term Protection
This is a unique opportunity to acquire the Music Catalogue co-authored by the Estate, which is comprised of 58 songs, a number of which are recognised globally.
All offers and information requests should be submitted by email directly to Morven Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for offers has been set at Wednesday 25th October 2017 at Noon.
This opportunity is likely to be of interest to companies operating in the following areas:
- Music Licensing
- Record Labels
- Record Management
- Music Catalogue Acquisition
IP ASSETS FOR SALE
- Music Catalogue containing 58 Compositions