This is a unique opportunity to acquire the IP assets of Hotel Voucher Shop, one of Europe’s first and leading online hotel gift voucher vendors:
• Operating for over 13 years and connecting with over 150,000 hotels worldwide
• Selling hotel gift card vouchers to more than 200,000 customers
• Utilising an advanced proprietary online software booking platform, which facilitates the purchasing of hotel vouchers, voucher redemption, and hotel booking
Andrew Richard John and Neil Andrew Bennett of Leonard Curtis, Joint Liquidators of Hotel Stay International (in Liquidation) t/a Hotel Voucher Shop (“Hotel Voucher Shop” or the “Company”), have instructed Metis Partners to support the marketing and sale of the intellectual property (“IP”) assets relating to the Company, an online gift voucher vendor.
FINANCIAL & MARKET CONTEXT
• The IP assets available for sale have underpinned a business generating recent annual revenues of £2m – £4m.
• The IP assets provide access to a global hotel industry, estimated by Deloitte to be worth circa $500bn, as well as a UK gift-card market generating circa £6bn annually.
• Despite a challenging economic landscape, the European hotel industry has experienced year-on-year growth for the past ten years.
• This opportunity is of interest to those operating in or seeking to enter several markets, including hospitality, tourism, travel, gift card retail, and group/experience bookings.
All offers and requests for additional information should be submitted by email directly to Andrew Smith at email@example.com. The deadline for offers has been set for Wednesday 07 August at Noon (BST) .
IP ASSETS FOR SALE
• Database with circa 225,000 entries, containing details of voucher buyers and hotel bookers
• Software and source code underpinning the front end of the website
• Goodwill rights in the Hotel Voucher Shop corporate brand name and logo
• Hotelvouchershop.com domain name and attractive website content that is SEO-enabled and Google Adwords-optimised
• Organisational knowledge including brand pack and how-to guides
• Bespoke software supporting voucher-purchasing functionality
• Source code underpins front-end of Company website, including a voucher purchasing component
• Written in UMBRACO
• Designed for compatibility with multiple APIs linked to external hotel partners
• Software has been subject to quality control measures, and features a back-up on a third-party server