OME Products (“OME” or “the Company”) has instructed Metis Partners to support the marketing and sale of the intellectual property (“IP”) assets relating to the Company, a tech disruptor within the connected product industry
HIGHLIGHTS & OPPORTUNITIES
• Robust brand identity with strong market reputation for its innovation and minimalism
• Technology in the product reviewed highly by several media outlets
• Unique proprietary designs and trade mark protection
• Commercial opportunity to enter a burgeoning market while avoiding barriers to entry
All offers and requests for additional information should be submitted by email directly to Andrew Smith at email@example.com.
Established in 2015, OME Products Limited is a connected product and home technology company which designed, manufactured and distributed proprietary Smart Doorbell products.
Since 2015, the Company has designed, manufactured and distributed its Smart Doorbell product to homes throughout the UK. The product features a minimal, discreet, chic design, and has the competitive advantage of not requiring high bandwith home WiFi to make calls. The product has received widespread exposure, including through several positive reviews by media outlets including the Guardian, as well as through the Company’s diverse social media portfolio.
With the Global Smart Doorbell Market predicted to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 78% through 2021, this is a unique opportunity to capitalise on a burgeoning market through the acquisition of the OME IP portfolio.
IP ASSETS FOR SALE
• Brand and reputation of OME
• Registered design rights
• Registered trade marks
• Goodwill rights in unregistered trade marks
• Software and source code underpinning the product
• Domain name portfolio and attractive website content
This opportunity is likely to be of interest to companies operating in the following areas:
• Connected Homes
• Home Improvement
• Home Technology
• Interior Design
• Brand Acquisition