Howard Smith and David John Standish of KPMG LLP, the Joint Liquidators of Adpoints (in Liquidation) (“Adpoints” or “the Company”), have appointed Metis Partners to support the marketing and sale of the intellectual property (“IP”) assets relating to the Company.
IP ASSET HIGHLIGHTS
- Innovative video advertising platform
- Attractive marketing software
- Collection of measurable consumer data
- Branded website and domain name
- International trade mark coverage
All offers and requests for more information should be submitted by email directly to Aylin Dzhafer at email@example.com. The deadline for offers has been set at 12pm, Tuesday 10th November 2015.
This is a unique opportunity to buy the intellectual property assets of Adpoints, an innovative video advertising platform which attracts high audience engagement and delivers solid measurable return.
The Company developed the Adpoints incentivised video advertising platform that connects highly engaged and relevant audiences with leading advertisers. It merges the benefits of customer loyalty schemes with online video marketing, aiming to offer an attractive advertising solution that secures customer attention and engagement.
The Company partnered with Nectar and following successful trials with several thousand Nectar cardholders, the platform went live in 2012 and quickly achieved an audience of circa 450,000. The Company’s track record of successful marketing campaigns included “Walkers: Do Yourself a Flavour”, “OXFAM: Lift Lives for Good”, “OXFAM: Motherhood”, “Sainsbury’s: Mobile by Sainsbury’s”, “Citroen C4 Picasso: Discover the World Inside”, and “McDonald’s: Parallel Lives”. The Company received investment of circa £3.5 million.
THE ADPOINTS PLATFORM
The Adpoints proposition is based on a rewards-based, elective viewing choice model, which creates deep viewer engagement and increases pre-disposition towards advert messaging. It can provide the advertisers with an engaged targeted audience and a wealth of data around views, demographic profiles, click-throughs, and brand attitudes. Members engage with adverts matched to their buying habits, by answering questions and rating them.
THE ADPOINTS SOFTWARE
- The Adpoints platform comprises a website application and a content management system.
- A series of Microsoft-based reporting tools were also developed alongside the Adpoints platform.
- A mobile version of the Adpoints platform was launched in March 2014.
- Version 2.0 of the Adpoints platform was launched in August 2014.
IP ASSETS FOR SALE
- Brand and Reputation
- Registered Trade Marks
- Adpoints Software/Source Code
- Website and Domain Name