The Hopper Pot is a revolutionary packaging solution underpinned by thermo-plastic action technology, and has already been launched on the market. We are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity to obtain an exclusive license over Hopper Pot’s IP assets.
IP ASSET HIGHLIGHTS
- Granted patent protection in the EU and South Africa
- Innovative registered design (European Community, Australia, Canada, China)
- Pending design registration in Brazil and India
- Award-winning packaging (including Lunch! Packaging Awards and ITCA Mercury Awards)
All notes of interest or requests for further information on the Hopper Pot licensing opportunity should be directed to Stephen Robertson at email@example.com.
Designed to meet the ever-changing needs and drivers of the packaging and consumer goods industry, the Hopper Pot is a uniquely convenient, space-efficient and fully recyclable portable container. Squash-proof by design, the patent pending pot is consumer and environmentally friendly, convenient to use and competitively-placed to meet the demand for increasingly innovative packaging solutions. Having attracted consumer appeal under the Grasshopper brand, which produces dried porridges, soups and noodles, and recognised for its space-saving benefits in a variety of sectors, the Hopper Pot has been utilised by airlines, train companies, outdoor gear retailers and universities, to name a few.
This licensing opportunity provides a unique chance for a variety of sectors, including packaging, plastics, food and beverage, and general consumer goods, to address demands in their business operation and markets.
BUSINESS EFFICIENT BY DESIGN
The Hopper Pot is highly efficient for business in a wide variety of sectors, due to its compact size. It can provide a solution to operational problems, including:
- Reduction in transport costs and fuel usage, as a result of increased pallet utilisation efficiency of over 50%.
- Minimisation of out-of-stock on shelf, as shelf productivity is increased from retailers being able to get 2 Hopper Pots into the space of 1 conventional pot.
- Improvement in warehouse efficiency, with 40% space reduction in the required pallet space, delivering a ratio of 5:3 pallets to achieve same levels of stockholding.
REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
The Hopper Pot is a container produced with LDPE/HDPE mixed plastic by means of blow moulding, which results in an opaque, translucent or transparent finish. The container is designed with a semi-rigid neck and bowl shaped base, with a concertina middle section that allows the container to be compressed under pressure. If this is done prior to sealing at the neck, a vacuum is created allowing the pot to retain its compressed state until the seal is removed.
The pot is intended to be sold as a filled unit, and during its 20-month R&D programme, it has been tested using dried ambient and wet ambient/paste products.
The special blend of PE plastics is designed to be activated upon the application of heat. This can be accomplished by adding hot water to the contents, or by microwaving for a short period in order to heat the contents. The pot will only expand fully upon application of heat, doing so in a way that avoids any risk of spilling the hot contents inside.
There is also a high resolution brand brochure (available upon request) which highlights the design, technology, potential sector use, key benefits and key terms of the Hopper Pot licensing opportunity.