Andrew Pear and Michael Solomons of BM Advisory have appointed Metis Partners to support the marketing and sale of the intellectual property (“IP”) assets of BMJ Trading Limited (“BMJ” or “the Company”).
IP ASSET HIGHLIGHTS
- IP Assets Generating Over £1m in Annual Turnover
- Sports & Well-Being Supplements eCommerce Websites
- Health Foods & Natural Products eCommerce Website
- Hair Loss Treatment eCommerce Website
- Ear Candle Therapy eCommerce Website
- High Google Rankings & Visitor Numbers
- Revenues Generated via Organic Search & Repeat Business
- eBay Top-Rated Seller
- Strong Brands & Loyal Following
- Valuable Customer Database
- Over 70 Domain Names
This is a unique opportunity to purchase the intellectual property assets behind an established online retailer, including several eCommerce health and well-being websites, over 70 domain names and an extensive database of over 110,000 customers.
All offers and requests for more information should be submitted by email directly to Linda Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMJ, formed in 2005, has established several high-traffic health and well-being focussed websites:
A range of third party health and lifestyle products, ranging from bodybuilding supplements, general well-being supplements and organic health foods to therapeutic ear candles and treatments for thinning hair, are offered.
The websites have consistently generated over £1 million in annual revenues, primarily through organic search traffic and repeat business.
Each branded website has received significant positive feedback and online reviews, and has created a loyal fan base of repeat customers. They have achieved strong google rankings and been promoted through SEO and marketing activities, including regular email marketing. The Company also owns over 70 domain names, many of which are also related to health & lifestyle.
Bodybuilding-supplements.co.uk is frequently the no.1 Google organic search result for the common search term “bodybuilding supplements”. It and dynamicsupplements.co.uk are aimed at gym enthusiasts, selling a range of products for purposes including weight loss, muscle gain, healthy joints, recovery and improved endurance. Apolloactive.co.uk is a leading health and well-being destination, whilst hopi-earcandle.co.uk and hair-thinning.co.uk cater to more niche markets, having established a loyal customer base.
IP ASSETS FOR SALE
- Rights in the apolloactive.co.uk website
- Rights in the bodybuilding-supplements.co.uk website
- Rights in the dynamicsupplements.co.uk website
- Rights in the hair-thinning.co.uk website
- Rights in the hopi-earcandle.co.uk website
- Over 70 domain names
- Extensive database with 110,000 customer entries
- Goodwill in the Company’s brands and reputation